NOT LIKE THAT

The incredible true story of two girls who got married .

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Hire cars

Heather and I have booked our flights to Boston, and also our flight to Florida, where we will spend two weeks with Heather's Mum and Dad. We've decided to hire a car for our time in Boston, and that way we can drive to Canada for the wedding. I love road trips! I'm so excited! The minute Heather suggested driving to Canada, I wistfully imagined us driving around after the wedding with tin cans and a 'Just Married' sign attached to the back of the hire car. I'm such a nerd. And I watch far too much TV.

We still haven't done the other important stuff like, um, invitations and contacting a celebrant. We've got a few months (four and a bit), but still, we need to get organised. I wish I could delegate some of this organisational stuff to my mother, like lots of brides-to-be seem to do. But that seems kind of unlikely, under the circumstances. Progress is slowly being made, though. Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home