NOT LIKE THAT

The incredible true story of two girls who got married .

Thursday, December 01, 2005

The hall and the dress

After Pickering City Hall, we headed into Toronto on the train. We arrived at Union Station and found that we could get to Toronto City Hall by walking underground for ten minutes through the city's extensive network of shop-lined tunnels. We went to the wedding chambers to have a look at the layout and find out more information about the service. It will be a very quick ceremony (about 15 minutes) in really simple surroundings, but I think it'll be nice. Afterwards, Heather took a picture of me outside City Hall.

We walked along Queen St and headed to Kensington Markets in search of my wedding dress. We found a shop with the most beautiful dresses in the world, but they cost about $300, so we can't really afford one. I am tempted to put it on the credit card, but we'll have to see how desperate and covetous I get in the next two days.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey my lovelies,

I cannot send you a really long message as the computer keeps turning itself off (Heather's computer is naughty! :).

You sound like you are both having an awesome time, especially Michelle, on your first crazy overseas adventure!

I want to wish you all the best on your special day, I am very very excited for the both of you, and will be thinking of you on that day, your WEDDING!

I love you two lots and hope you take care of eachother on the rest of your trip as I know you will. Keep having a ball over there and will see you both soon.

love ya,
Liz.

9:13 am  
Blogger LBG said...

Hi girls!
Matt and I arived in Toronto on Tuesday 29 Nov and have moved into our apartment downtown.
We may have walked passed each other in those tunnels yesterday?? Matt starts work in North York on Monday. We would love to meet you grls whilst you are in town and would love to join your wedding celebrations if it is possible. Let us know....
lukegahan@yahoo.ca

best wishes!

Luke

12:42 pm  
Blogger LBG said...

i forgot to add, buy the dress! you only live once! it's your wedding day, go all out!!

Hope you are getting excited!

12:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home