NOT LIKE THAT

The incredible true story of two girls who got married .

Monday, October 10, 2005

Comment spam

I love it when my readers leave comments. And I want you all to leave comments whenever you like. Unfortunately, I've been getting a fair bit of comment spam. Now, to combat this, when you leave a comment you'll be asked to do a word-verification task. It's really simple and will only take a second. Sorry about this, but it should mean that the annoying commercial comments won't appear from now on.

3 Comments:

Blogger LBG said...

Hi Michelle,
My Husband Matthew and I are living in Canada. I am from Melbourne and Matt used to live in Brisbane and Cairns. Our blog is: www.mygaymarriage.blogspot.com Send me and email, we will be in Canada for 12 months and would love to meet you girls when you are here. If you need any help for your big day we would love to assist in any way we can!
Regards,
Luke Culleton-Gahan
National Convenor
Australian Marriage Equality

12:44 pm  
Blogger Michelle said...

Thanks, Luke! That's great! We'd love to meet you when we're in Canada.

9:12 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot!
» » »

1:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home